Monday, April 02, 2007

shes got the looks

I'm finaly understanding that the friends i have now.
are the ones i'll have untill 2009.
Its fine, just a little sad.
not that it matters anyway in 5 years i wont even remember all the people that hate me.
and i'm just fine with that.

Justin timberlake's album is great.
even my father likes it.
but i've been listen to The Grates and Peter Bjorn And John.
they make me smile.
my mom bought two gutairs off E-bay.
one came yesterday the other one came two day. along with a microphone stand and another microphone.
i want a ipod or just some ipod headphones.
i should get my dad to buy me some. they are only 10 bucks.
my fathers surgery went well.
HE HAS A KIDNEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on sunday night i was messing with this hair gell.
and i was allergic to it.
i had no idea.
my face broke out and it looks terrible i'll post a photo tomarrow.
i'm doing a project on garbage(the band) in GT so i was watching all of these garbage videos on youtube. and i saw the runbabyrun video and.
Shirly Manson is hella pretty.
like amazing.
she soooo hot.
but cypress doesnt think so.
but whatever its true. and if you have a problem with it whatever. because i'm not taking anyones shit anymore.
yeah.

No comments: