Saturday, April 28, 2007

Missing New York

I should be Writing about my school life and my family history
but I'm not I am Procrastnating Trying not to think about my 8 page English Project that is due on Monday So i keep on Listening To The Unicorns and Keep Pretending Everything is OK Because I was Born A Unicorn and That I will Die With Wings I Changed My Blog Title and URL Its Funny because i wont be wearing sunnies for quite a while its been raing for the past couple of days and its always dark and hazey the sky is actully white right now its so weird not seeing the green grass covered in snow or not having to worry about um-ber-ellas and just about remembering to wear gloves My life has been very repetitive lately My life has been very, very repetitive lately I’ve switched off between the same two pairs of pants for a week—black jeans, blue jeans, black jeans, blue jeans my hair isnt curlyy and more it un curled its self because of the god damn rain it was pouring buckets like it was washington cochella's second day starts to day CocoRosie is playing today so is Tilly and The Wall,and Peter Bojrn and John My parents like CocoRosie i played them at dinner yesterday we ate sausey pizza and watched code 46 Ruby and Haven's Birthday party tomarrow at lazertron mom said i could invite cypress but i decided not to I Have Abandoned my livejournal but i still read my friend's page I cant wait till summer i'll Be back in New York.


No comments: