Wednesday, April 25, 2007

liar liar pants on fire....your gonna burn in hell


I just Saw The Used new video fore their new song "The Worm and The Bird". I love it. I Can't fucking wait for The Cd. It comes out may 22. so buy that shit for my birthday.
I find it kind of strange that i can still watch and listen to the used without laughing. Unlike my chemical romance i can never watch any of the videos relised after 3 cheers. I feel slightly Embarssed for like them. It has nothing to do with the hatered to MCR. it has to do with their egos flaming up and leaving their genre and roots behind. and being all dumb and rockstars and shit.
UGH! it sounds like i'm bitching for no reason.
i still listen to MCR and i'm not getting rid of my posters any time soon.
The Worm and The Bird Video:
Pretty Handsom Ackward:


Pretty Handsome Awkward is pretty kick ass live. but its lyric are quite simple like unfinshed simple. The begining soungs like a rock verison of "I know What Boys Like" by Junkies

Liar Liar:

No comments: