Saturday, February 16, 2008

love sucks

I can't stand girls, they're so bitchy and manipulative.
I can't stand boys ether, they're really selfish, rude and cruel.
But they're both so cute.
hahahahaha

I'm stuck in a rut.

Valentine's day sucked...i made a mix cd so i could bask in my misery.
here's the track listing:


1. The Con-Tegan and Sara
2. Mother Sea-Bat For Lashes
3. Simple Kind Of Life- No Doubt
4. Fallen Snow (The Teenagers Remix)- The Teenagers
5. Blue Light- Bloc Party
6. My Moon My Man- Feist
7. Sunrise, Sunset - Bright Eyes
8. Turn Into-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
9. Light With A Sharpened Edge-The Used
10. The Clap-The Unicorns
11. Your Lips Are Red-St. Vincent
12. Ego-The Sounds
13. Oh My God-Kaiser Chiefs
14. Classifieds-The Academy Is...
15. This Modern Love-Bloc Party
16. (Hidden Track)- The Sounds
17. No Surprises-Radiohead
18. To The Lighthouse-Patrick Wolf
19. No More Long Years-Matt and Kim
20. On Top-The Killers
21. One Minute To Midnight-Justice
22.Vivica- Jack Off Jill
23. Miss World-Hole
24. Call The Shots -Girls Aloud
25. Silver Lining-Rilo Kiley
26. Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count - From First To Last
27. Slow Down-The Academy Is...



27 songs, all different types. British songstress, emo kids whining, cheesy pop ballads about breaking up are all included.
they all make me sad.
hahaha
i'm a loser.


No comments: